A very fine EveRose gold wristwatch with date, power reserve indication and moon phases
When the Nautilus was first launched, the watch retailed for $3100 US dollars, which was a high price to pay for a stainless steel wristwatch. Today, the model has become a true collector’s timepiece and ultimately changed the way we perceive a sports watch.
Branded Patek Philippe
Model – Nautilus
7AA ETA Quality
– High-End Self Winding Fully Automatic Power Reserve Movement with 1 Year Warranty
– The Eye Catching Shaded Blue Dial with All working features with Soft movement of time
– 100% Steel Case, Bezel, PP crown & High-Quality Sapphire Crystal
– Stainless pure steel linked heavily linked bracelet with Butterfly lock
– Open Case Back with Steel Covering, displaying the ETA quality power reserve movement
Available Free Shipping with Hard Case PP Box in Pan India.
There are no reviews yet.